Vibratory Metal Deburring
At Aamro we specialize in deburring, and after 6 decades of development and expansion, it remains a major part of our business focus. The project highlighted here is a standard example of this service. Certain manufacturing processes leave unwanted raised edges, burrs and sharp edges. It took months to develop a process for this small part that met strict dimensional and cleanliness requirements. On several occasions, parts were flown to Japan for testing and verfication.
To accommodate complex applications for deburring, we developed a unique process for every part we finish and build custom tooling as necessary. We have the capability to treat parts as small as the head of a pin, all the way to 8' bars and plates. We treat stampings, extrusions, castings, and machined parts made from aluminum, steel, and stainless steel among others. Raw, white metal, and clean material finishes are available. Typical turnaround time for deburring is 2 to 4 days, with expedited processing if required. Aamro can accommodate production volume from small, one time projects to large, continuous production at cost effective rates. For more information about our deburring services, or our other specialty finishing capabilities please see the table below or contact us directly.
- Abrasive Blasting of Vintage Cars
- Vibratory Metal Deburring
- Deburring & Blasting Equipment Sales
- Abrasive & Glass Bead Blasting of Special Architectural Components
- Shot Peening of Metal Components
Highlights of a Deburring Project
- Product Description
- Deburring of parts similar to the tubes shown is the bread and butter of our business. While most deburring is fairly straight forward and aims to simply improve the safety of assembly operators, other applications can be quite complicated. We are frequently called upon to improve the surface of a part or to help meet specific gauge requirements.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Remove Burrs
- Surface Prep for Painting/Coating
Applying Rust Inhibitors
Packaging and Shipping
- Overall Part Dimensions
- We process parts from the size of the head of a pin to bars and plates up to eight feet long.
- Material Type
- Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Stampings, Extrusions, Castings, Machined Parts and More
- Material Finish
- Raw/White Metal/Clean
- Additional Facts
- We Can Develop Custom Tooling.
- Industry for Use
- Auto, Medical, Appliance, Military, Hardware, Fasteners, etc.
- Small One-Time Jobs to Large and Continuous Volume
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 2 - 4 Days
Expedited Services Available
- Delivery Location
- Broadview, Illinois
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications and many industry standards
- Product Name
- Part Deburring