Deburring & Blasting Equipment Sales
Since 1946, Aamro has been providing quality deburring and media blasting services to customers across the greater Chicago area. In addition to these services, we also provide a full line of deburring and blasting equipment and supplies. Years of experience and in-depth knowledge give us an edge when working with customers who want to expand their in-house finishing capabilities. We are uniquely qualified to develop processes and select equipment specific to our customer's requirements.
We've helped hundreds of Chicago area companies set up custom equipment to meet their specific part and production needs. From the turntable wheel blast machine shown here that features a 10,000 pound capacity, to an in-line air blast machine that uses specialized ceramic beads and can handle a wide variety of stainless steel component parts. Here is just a brief listing of the diverse systems we carry:
- Manual, automated or robotic air blast systems for abrasive or glass bead finishing
- Wheel blast equipment for steel grit blasting or steel shot peening
- Spinner hanger cabinets
- Rubber or steel belt tumbler cabinets
- Blast Rooms
- Conveyor monorail pass through blast units
- Aqueous Parts Washers, flow through or batch
- Vibratory and tumble deburring equipment from 1 to 120 cubic foot capacity, batch tubs or bowl type with auto unloading and rinsing features.
We also provide advanced shot peening systems that meet all applicable automotive and aerospace requirements.
To learn more about these advanced systems, contact us directly.
Highlights of Deburring & Blasting Equipment Sales Project
- Equipment Sold
- Deburring Equipment
Abrasive Blasting Equipment
Agitating Basket-Type Heated Washers
- Tightest Tolerances
- Military Intensity Specifications with Almen Strip Verification
- Material Type Used
- Angular Abrasive
Stainless Steel Shot
- Material Finish Achieved
- Military Specifications
Shot Peening Specifications
Customer Decorative Applications
- Location Served
- Chicago Area